Monday, April 19, 2010

Just finished a run and am feelin it! My knees stung and I walked a little in the middle. None the less, i worked up a sweat. This is my thrid run in the last week and a half and I plan on kicking it up a notch.

This photo I took for a before and after. I plan on shedding this pooch down come summer. Right now I weigh 166 lbs (in the morning) I plan on getting down to 154 lbs (including muscle gain).

I hope to see your before and after shots and starting weights soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'll get some (full frontals) taken this weekend. I recently started running heavily and will hopefully shed a few pounds myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss all 12 pounds you plan to lose Cardon Webb!

    ReplyDelete