Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...

It's time to start planning the 2012 Creeker Reunion. Cardon and I were discussing the other day and decided we needed to start planning now. A few months ago Mike and I actually started talking about it and we thought it would be rad to head on down to Lake Powell and rent out a couple house boats. Looks like it would be hella fun.




Thoughts?

As always, we could hit up McCall.  What other ideas have been floating around in your heads?

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea. I've also talked with Cardon and Adrian (separately) about a 50-mile hike. I agree, though, that it's really time to start planning and nail something down for next summer. Awesome, Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few... I am glad the dialog is going on out there. Gotta admit, I was bummed about this year.... from now on, having a baby is no excuse to cancel! Some dumb creeker will be knocking up his wife every year! Haha! Plus, we should just stick to it being a dudes thing......

    Jared, I like the idea of a lake trip, if we can attach some adventure type things, like cliff jumping, rafting hike/camping. I want to avoid long days of sitting around talking about memories of last trip and not make new ones. If you think about the worst things that happened last trip, (first long day up hill and getting lost; hitch hiking) those make the best memories. So... we need to get some adventure in there that has the potential of going horribly wrong.

    Five years from now, we are riding motorbikes across the country...

    ReplyDelete